Dear Clients, Santa Cruz County Personal Services, including Massage Therapy, may currently open with modifications. I re-open based on the requirements established by CAMTC, FSMBT, ABMP, County of Santa Cruz, State of California, CDC, WHO and OSHA. Regardless of vaccine status, masking and the other following guidelines will continue until all of my governing bodies permit otherwise. Massage therapy is catagorized as a Health Care Environment, requiring this. My top priority has always been to bring an unparalled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to my clients, and my resolve is stronger now than ever before. I have been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure I meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. Following is valuable information regarding procedural changes in my practice due to COVID-19.
- IF YOU WAKE UP ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT AND FEEL ILL AT ALL, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you receive the COVID-19 vaccination or booster, please wait 2 days after each injection to schedule a massage. If you have any side effects to your vaccination, wait until you feel better before coming in for a massage. Please let me know if you have been vaccinated.
- Please complete updated Intake Form prior to your appointment. It will be emailed to you. It has been changed with important COVID-19 information, so please read carefully!
- Please choose your complimentary aromatherapy online prior to your appointment. Choices are on the website on Products page. www.holisticwomenswellness.com/products. You can let me know what you’d like when you come in.
- Clients will be required to wear a mask from entering the office, during massage, throughout visit, until exiting. This is for the entirety of your visit. No exceptions. If you do not have a mask with you, I will provide a disposable one. Surgical and KN95 masks are more effective than cloth.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry or wash hands in bathroom
- Touchless temperature will be taken prior to each entry. Temps of 100.4 will need to reschedule. O2 Levels will be taken as well. O2 Levels under 90% will need to reschedule.
- A questionnaire will be texted to you the day before each appointment. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions on the questionnaire, we will need to cancel.
- I will end the session if you exhibit symptoms.
- Facial massage will not be performed at this time
- 2 hour sessions will not be performed at this time